Home > About draliman > Sharing My World 14-10-2018

Sharing My World 14-10-2018

Here is my post for Melanie’s Share Your World.

Do you prefer Apple (‘i’ products) or Android for your technology ‘fix’?
I prefer Android. There’s a better range of prices and choices and they tend to be much more compatible with everything else. Once you’re in the Apple ecosystem, you’re pretty much stuck there.

What’s something on your personal bucket list?
I absolutely have my heart set on the galvanised steel titanium-reinforced Buck-omatic 2000TM. Truly the king of buckets.

Oh wait, I get it now. I’m hoping in the next couple of years to go back to Scotland where my Gran lived and see all the old haunts again.

What would you name your boat if you had one? The Unsinkable 3? The Please Don’t Sink? Your choice! Also, what would it look like? Do you want a motor yacht, a sailboat, or perhaps a dinghy?
“The Unaffordable”. It would be a nice little size with a cosy little cabin.

Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
That chap. With that name. From that programme. I can’t remember any details. That’s how boring he is.

1. October 14, 2018 at 12:27 pm

I don’t have a bucket list. I dislike failing to succeed and a bucket list would seem to be a downer. 😦 — Suzanne

• October 14, 2018 at 4:50 pm

Me neither. I dislike the entire idea of it. Some things I’d like to do, but no big deal about it.

2. October 14, 2018 at 12:46 pm

Sid? Was that the one?

3. October 14, 2018 at 3:06 pm

Heh heh heh. I LOVE your answers…always so thoughtful and pithy. Thanks so much for participating this week, I look forward to a chuckle or three when reading your post, and I’m rarely disappointed. Example: Flour? BWAHAHHAHAH. I like the pre-sifted stuff myself, but I don’t bake all that often and so… well no flours for me. 😉

• October 14, 2018 at 4:55 pm

I’m glad you enjoy my answers 🙂
      I make a lot of pizza dough so I always have bread flour in the cupboard. And I do still have some self raising left after my last cake bake!

4. October 14, 2018 at 5:09 pm

Hilarious answers as always! 😀

• October 15, 2018 at 5:58 pm

Thanks, I’m glad they made you smile 🙂

5. October 14, 2018 at 5:13 pm

“The Unafffordable”…lol…I’ll be that name is already taken!

6. October 15, 2018 at 2:55 am

I had a dream a few nights ago that you came to visit here in Ohio. I don’t recall any details because dreams are weird like that, but it was nice to meet you!

7. October 15, 2018 at 2:18 pm

That guy was the star of the show, too. The co-stars were so boring I don’t even think they were credited…

• October 15, 2018 at 6:06 pm

… starring Mr Boring and some other inconsequential people…

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )