Home > About draliman > Sharing My World 03-01-2022

Sharing My World 03-01-2022

Here is my post for Melanie’s Share Your World. This week we have more questions from the Nest critters.

What frivolous, but annoying thing that people do be considered a sin (crime)? And how should violators be made to repent (be punished) for it?
I’m with Dawn on this one. Littering. Okay, it’s technically a crime but even so. There’s no need for it. The punishment? The bin men make a delivery rather than a collection, and dump a load of rubbish in their living room. See how they like it.

Imagination IN and impracticality and logic aside, if you could pick one animal to have as an exotic pet based solely on how cute and adorable it is, what would it be?
One of those cute baby animals, like a baby panda or one of those baby wild cats.

Baby Scottish wildcat (from BBC website)

Do you have any siblings? If so, where do you rank in birth order? And do you think either of these facts contributed to the person you became?
I’m the older of two brothers. I don’t know if that has contributed to my current state of being.

We all have things that make us happy, but what makes you deliriously, giddily, tail wagging-ly happy?
I don’t get that happy. I have quite stable moods. I like to keep things somewhere in the middle.

If you had an alter ego, who or what would it be? Describe some fun or interesting things about them!
I would be Dre’Zar, lord of the universe. Living incognito on Earth for whatever reason, I would have many special powers. For example, if I saw someone doing something absolutely frivolous but annoying (like littering) I would be able to instantly obliterate them.

1. January 9, 2022 at 8:42 am

I agree / deliver trash to those that litter

And happy new year mr steady Eddie

• January 9, 2022 at 5:08 pm

They’ve got to learn somehow. Happy New Year to you too 🙂

2. January 9, 2022 at 11:43 am

LOL…you are much harsher on those littering than I, but kinder, I suppose than your alter ego.

3. January 9, 2022 at 1:32 pm

Several times I picked up trash that was thrown out a car window, and tossed it in the car’s open rear window. Sometimes I’m amazed I lived to tell the tale.

Liked by 3 people

4. January 9, 2022 at 3:08 pm

Is that all you have to do to get a load of rubbish delivered to your home? Think of all the cool stuff that might be in there! People throw away some really nice things…

• January 9, 2022 at 5:15 pm

I can arrange to have all my old crap shipped out if you like. I have a whole garage-full…

5. January 9, 2022 at 3:49 pm

All Hail Dre’Zar! And that adorable wildcat!

• January 9, 2022 at 5:16 pm

Isn’t he/she cute? 🙂 Presumably it’d grow up and maul me overnight though.

6. January 9, 2022 at 4:23 pm

Thanks Alistair for Sharing and Spinning Your World! Being an (presumed) “evil” dictator of the Universe is a tough job, but I suppose someone must do it! Instant oblivion for dropping that gum on the sidewalk. I shudder to think what happens to the ‘dog poop scofflaws” 😳 One blogger this week named that as the ‘crime’. His punishment made me throw up in my mouth just a little too. 🤢 Great answers, but I expected nothing less from the “Lord of the Universe’ (all hail to him ect etc ) Have a fabulous week and that wildcat? SO CUTE! ❤ I bet though if you tried to cuddle it, it would claw your eyes out…

• January 9, 2022 at 5:17 pm

Yes, it’s a tiny cute little killing machine 😮

7. January 10, 2022 at 5:43 pm

You don’t get deliriously happy; you keep things somewhere in the middle. That tells you are a cautious person.

8. January 11, 2022 at 9:41 am

I litter every day, Draliman…MOL…and sometimes my tail sweeps and sometimes not, now I only want to look like that cuteness in the picture…although…I’m rather cute too, huh😸Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead🐾😽💞

• January 13, 2022 at 6:54 am

You are rather cute, Binky 🙂

9. January 11, 2022 at 11:23 pm

Oh Great Dre’Zar, I do not litter. Please use your powers to assist me in meeting my goals this month.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )