Home > About draliman > Sharing My World 10-02-2019

Sharing My World 10-02-2019

Here is my post for Melanie’s Share Your World. There’s a special Valentine’s banner this week!

Whatโ€™s wrong but sounds right?
A massive bar of chocolate, to be eaten in one sitting.

Wait, what am I saying. How can chocolate ever be wrong? ๐Ÿ™‚

What physical action or gesture do you find romantic?
I really like it when CENSORED

Pretty spicy stuff, eh?

Whatโ€™s something you really resent paying for?
Thieves and fraudsters. We all pay a small premium on our weekly shop to compensate supermarkets for loss through shoplifting. We all pay a not so small premium on insurance to subsidise fraudulent payouts. We all pay extra for music and films to cover money lost through illegal downloads. Grr!

Whatโ€™s your favourite romance movie? A movie you may find romantic, even if thatโ€™s not the genre.
Hmm. Most films I watch lead to two people getting together after a couple of hours of slaughter. So leaving them alone, I’ll go for a choice of two – “Pretty Woman” and “There’s Something About Mary”.

1. February 10, 2019 at 8:35 am

You made me hungry again, Ali and I don’t think there’s any chocolate in the flat. ๐Ÿ˜ฆ — Suzanne

• February 10, 2019 at 5:26 pm

Quick, nip out and get some ๐Ÿ™‚

2. February 10, 2019 at 9:50 am

Chocolate is always good, in every way…not the whole bar though….MOL ๐Ÿ˜€ Pawkisses for a wonderful Sunday๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ’ž

3. February 10, 2019 at 12:54 pm

Enjoyed your post, as always. I definitely agree with the resenting thieves and fraudsters part. And I think the law should regard hacking as a crime against humanity.

4. February 10, 2019 at 2:30 pm

We should institute a bloggers law and justice system. You can be the judge, I’ll be the executioner (I can think of some really nasty ways to dispose of miscreants). But those who start a sentence with BUT, or AND, will be kept alive and tortured each day. AAAAAAARGH shit!

5. February 10, 2019 at 2:32 pm

What’s wrong with eating a big chocolate bar in one sitting? ๐Ÿ˜€

• February 10, 2019 at 5:31 pm

Nothing. I was pretending to be responsible and whatnot ๐Ÿ™‚

6. February 10, 2019 at 2:50 pm

You’re right… that is outrageous to have to pay a premium on things just because of the massive amount of theft going on. I guess the best way to get out of paying the shoplifting premium would be to just steal stuff…

7. February 10, 2019 at 4:00 pm

Chocolate is always right; the more, the better! Now I’m wondering what was censored…..:D

8. February 10, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Spicy indeed! lol

9. February 10, 2019 at 6:27 pm

I used to really love *censored* too. >sigh< Well you adjust when it's not available any more, but life sure ain't as fun… Thanks for Sharing Your *Censored* World with everyone! ๐Ÿ™‚

• February 11, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Censored was good while it lasted ๐Ÿ™‚

10. February 10, 2019 at 6:49 pm

I think the chocolate bar was meant to be censored. Some glitch ๐Ÿ˜‰

11. February 11, 2019 at 4:35 am

I really resent when Facebook sells my data to Cambridge Analytica who sells it to anyone with a few bucks and I get scammed and hacked by half a dozen idiots. That’s the direct route to pay for fraud.

• February 11, 2019 at 12:41 pm

Yes, big scandal that. A crook by any other name…

12. February 12, 2019 at 6:46 pm

Back from beyond… I have missed reading your posts. I hope to reignite with the real world adn enjoy them again. I have not seen There’s Something About Mary, nor have I seen Pretty Woman. I will have to check them out?

• February 12, 2019 at 7:33 pm

Two great films, Pretty Woman is more on the romantic side, There’s Something About Mary has some great laughs.
      BTW your SYW post has a dodgy link so I can’t comment – you’re not the only person this is happening to… but I like Miss Congeniality too!

13. February 12, 2019 at 7:13 pm

Don’t you mean, “There’s something about Merry?” ๐Ÿ™‚
    Chocolate is never wrong, I enjoy CENSORED especially after eating a whole bar.

• February 12, 2019 at 7:34 pm

Hee!
      There’s nothing like a huge chocolate bar to get one in the mood for CENSORED ๐Ÿ™‚

14. February 14, 2019 at 6:25 pm

It’s like that ‘Twilight Zone’ cookbook, To Serve Man

15. February 14, 2019 at 8:12 pm

A spine chiller – beautifully told. Made me laugh out loud – really.

• February 15, 2019 at 9:00 pm

I’m guessing this is for my FF post – I’m glad you enjoyed it!

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )